Hello Steve, it’s been a while I’ve been following your website. Thanks to your review I took one of my best decisions regarding photography equipment: getting myself a Fuji X100. I highly enjoy your enthusiasm for photography and the versatility of your topics. I’m submitting these photos -all taken with the X100- from a recent trip I made to my homeland, or ex-homeland to be correct: Lebanon. The X100 was simply awesome, I was able to carry it everywhere almost un-noticed. I used to carry my Nikon D300s with a couple of lenses with me everywhere but the weight became a serious limiting factor for me with serious back issues I chronically suffer from. I wanted a small camera without giving up on the image qulaity. I can safely say I don’t miss my zoom lenses (especially the 18-200 mm) 90% of the times, I can live with the other 10% of cases. I use photoshop for postprocessing. I hope you’ll accept this submission.
a couple of links to my photos: