Hello everyone! It’s a beautiful day today and I have to run out to do some errands and get some film shooting in 🙂 Just wanted to chime in with what will be coming up real soon as far as reviews…
Starting this weekend…New film reviews!
- The plastic Diana Camera will be reviewed with samples and my thoughts. Fun stuff for under $60!
- The Contax T2 film camera will finally get a review by me. Ive talked about it in the past but this review will have more details and a video review as well. Lots of samples!
- How about the Leica CL? Yep, I should be getting one of these soon and cant wait to try it out.
- The Bronica 645 Medium Format film camera. Shot two rolls so far, and as soon as they are processed my review will be up!
Also, new digital reviews coming soon…
- More with the Sony NEX – 5 – JPEG vs RAW. With Apple finally releasing support for the NEX-5 RAW files, I will be using Aperture 3 to compare JPEG vs RAW. Should be fun.
- The Panasonic LX-5 – We should see a Leica version soon with the D-Lux 5 but the Panny comes out first, so I should be getting one VERY soon.
- Possibly a revisit to the Nikon D700 and Canon 5DMKII!
- Also, I will republish my Leica M9 review in an updated form with new thoughts, new pictures and more info. BTW, B&H is once again taking pre-orders for the M9 🙂 Black or Grey!
And as usual, the daily inspiration posts and guest articles will still be here. If anyone out there is interested in writing a guest article, let me know! Contact me using the contact button above. Also, due to amazing interest I may be planning a very cool thing for NYC soon. Stay tuned!