[ad#Small Wide Banner White Embed]
Wow, with all of the love on this site and on the internet for the Leica M9, I decided I would write about what I HATE about the camera. After all, why not point out the negatives of this camera? So, without further ado, here are the top 10 things I hate about my Leica M9:
- The M9 is so good, I want another M9 as a backup. I can not afford this, so yes, I hate you M9. You are just too good.
- The M9 has now spoiled me. When I shoot other cameras I think they suck because the M9 file quality is so good. Thanks M9.
- I am now beyond broke due to buying a used Noctilux, one of the most unique lenses ever made on any system. A dream lens! Damn you M9!
- The M9 is such an awesome camera I spend all of my free time shooting with it. Now my wife hates the M9, and gives me the stink eye more. M9, you suck.
- Thanks to the Noctilux, the cops stopped me when I was out at midnight shooting an old house thinking I was robbing it. I can now be nocturnal, shoot at night, and get some very cool images but I risk my freedom to do so. I hate you M9!
- Thanks to the M9, people on the street no longer even notice me. When I had a big Nikon, I always got noticed! What have you done M9?!?!
- When I show people my images shot at F1 with the Noctilux they wonder why the image is out of focus. Now my reputation is ruined! Arg!!
- Thanks to you M9 I am now getting more requests to shoot weddings, portraits and events. Damn, more work!!
- Thanks M9! My buying and selling days are over! I will no longer go through cameras every month looking for the perfect one! Wheres the fun in that?
- Finally, I hate my M9 the most because I am a married man but I keep getting hot chicks approaching me who see the M9 around my neck. They then ask “Is that a Summilux In Your Pocket…?”
So as you can see, there are many things about the M9 that I hate. If you can deal with some of these issues than you should be OK. If not, I suggest looking elsewhere for your camera fix!