New Sony NEX-7 Firmware V 1.03 now available!
This is a few days late and some of yuo may already have downloaded it but there is a new firmware out for the NEX-7 which adds a few things including the AF drive system for video shooting as well as the ability to enable or disable the movie button, which I know many have asked for many times. Also improves response times and IQ using wide-angle lenses. Take a look below at the list, and download it HERE for MAC OSX or HERE for Window (choose your version in the drop down menu).
Improvements over version 1.02:
Adds the AF drive system for movies
- Note: The AF drive system for movies is added in order to enhance the scalability of future E-mount systems.
- Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version 1.03:
- Provides support for the SELP1650 automatic compensation compliant lens
- Enables the SELP1650 lens to retract immediately after turning off the camera
- Adds the capability to enable or disable the MOVIE button
- Adds bracket shooting exposure settings (three frames / 1.0EV, 2.0EV, 3.0EV)
- Improves response for showing auto review images
- Improves image quality when using a wide-angle lens
- Improves indication for using the “Flexible Spot” setting