EXCLUSIVE: The NEW Wotancraft Ryker Bag 2017 – The Best Camera Bag in the World? (Video)
A STEVEHUFFPHOTO.COM Exclusive! The new Wotancraft Ryker for 2017 is here and I take a look at it in the video below. BUT!!! This is important!! Wotancraft is NOT done with it yet, this is a prototype based off of what YOU GUYS told them in my post from a while ago where they were looking for feedback on a new version. They took your ideas, feedback and suggestions and made THIS version. Now it is here, and in the video below I show it off and Wotancraft wants more feedback. If you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments below and they will see them all. See more from Wotancraft at their website HERE.
Enjoy the video below and the very first look in the world at this new bag from Wotancraft!
We’re excited to finally present this to you, it is our effort to incorporate the ideas from Steve Huff Photo community, and we present it to you and all members for evaluation and final fine-tuning. We truly hope to make this the best leather camera bag in the world. Here are the main features for reference:
– larger interior size: now capable of fitting up to Leica SL, will detachable pillow insert that narrows interior depth to better accommodate Leica M cameras. All this is done without increasing the overall weight of the bag.
– internal modularization: the whole interior lining is now velcro compatible, and we plan to develop optional accessories (pen slots, card slots…etc) for different individual’s needs, rather than have them built-in. Even the thick padding can now be detached to allow more space, allowing room for large items like laptops or A4 folders. The fabric will be further upgraded (currently in development), to deliver an even softer hand feel, and have better resistance to velcro hook tearing.
– external modularization: although not built in yet to the prototype, we have prepared a simple and subtle mechanism for modular add-ons, such as water bottle pouch or any sort of accessory… the possibilities are endless, and we are planning to launch these optional accessories (internal / external) based on number of customer requests. When not accessorizing, the mechanism looks natural and unobtrusive, exactly how high-end leather bags should be.
– color-coded elastic slots: front zippered pocket has multi-functional elastic slots, capable of fitting batteries of various sizes, color-coded with thread stitching to differentiated new/used. A corresponding memory card sleeve is also included & color-coded.
– multiple pockets: compartment with dual pockets are available for quick access. Zipper-less pocket can accommodate filters and avoid scuffing.
– shoulder strap: detachable metal buckle hardware is removed to prevent theft. Shoulder pad is now upgraded to “memory foam” material, maximizing comfort.
– Leica color motif: black leather, red lining, both in premium material to match the uncompromising quality of Leica cameras.
What we plan to do is gather final comments and feedbacks from you and the community after you give it a try with your gear, finalize any adjustments needed, and begin our pre-order process EXCLUSIVELY on Steve Huff Photo!
LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS BELOW!