Hasselbad X1D new Firmware V 1.21 is LIVE!
Hey guys, or should I say, HEY X1D owners…
New firmware is now live for the X1d in version 1.21. It includes the following upgrades for your X1D camera..
*Highlighted features include a White Balance Tool, allowing the photographer to set the colour temperature and tint directly on a photograph when shooting. In addition, the firmware now offers an Interval Timer and Exposure Bracketing. Using the Interval Timer, photographers can further their creativity with time-lapse shots. Exposure Bracketing gives users options in their exploration of varied exposure settings, capturing up to 9 frames with customisable sequences of bracketing exposures.
- White balance tool
- Interval timer
- Exposure bracketing
- Audio notifications
- Tethered image import
- Reset all settings: Option to disable reset of profiles
- Power Off symbol while shutting down
- Improved feedback to user when missing card in backup mode
- Browse Zoom: Long-hold to zoom in to 100% or out to full image (X1D: Hold the AF-D/AE-L button; H6D: Hold the True Focus button)
- New setting: Shutter speed limit for Auto ISO, P- and Full Auto Mode
- Custom Button for Crop Modes – Replace “Crop Mode Cycle” with “Crop Mode Next” and “Crop Mode Previous”
- Zoom into coordinates of the focus point for the image just taken
- Browse images and pan when zoomed-in in EVF with swipe on touch-pad area on display
- Start live view automatically in EVF after browsing on rear LCD
- X1D – Audio playback through camera speaker during video playback
- Auto focus support for all HC/HCD Lenses (except HC120 Macro) when using the XH Lens Adapter
Hasselblad has improved this camera so much since launch, and I am happy to see them still improving it! I am currently at the massive SONY KANDO 2.0 trip in Montery and it is already starting off to be an amazing event for photographers who have come in from all over to enjoy the workshops, shoots, and events here on site. I will have video update from Kando 2.0 soon!